Welcome to the Texas Assessment Management System
The Texas Student Assessment Program consists of the following:
- State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR®)
- STAAR Alternate 2
- Texas English Language Proficiency Assessment System (TELPAS)
- Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills (TAKS)
The Texas Assessment Management System provides test administrators, educators, and families with the information and resources needed to prepare for and administer these assessments and to access assessment results and reports.
Access information and online resources for the STAAR grades 3–8 and end-of-course (EOC) assessments including STAAR Spanish, STAAR L, and STAAR A.
STAAR Alternate 2, TELPAS, and TAKS Assessments
Access information and online resources for STAAR Alternate 2, TELPAS, and TAKS.
Access technical guides, unified minimum system requirements, and other technology resources related to assessment management systems and online testing for all assessment programs.
Log In for Administrators
Resources for All Assessment Programs
STAAR Out-of-District (OOD) and Out-of-School (OOS) Registration
OOD/OOS registration for the December 2015 STAAR administration is currently closed.
- STAAR OOD/OOS Registration form (registration closed)
- STAAR OOD and OOS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)